The OCCA is committed to surviving the pandemic and thriving far into the future. We’re also committed to the continuation and wellbeing of Newport’s Performing Arts Center and Visual Arts Center. But we need your help. Here are several ways you can support the OCCA at this critical time…
1) Become a member: It’s so easy and so beneficial. Click here to learn more about becoming a member of the OCCA!
2) Reserve parking for a PAC Picture Show movie event: Enjoy a socially-distanced night out, under the stars. Click here to learn more!
3) Visit our Virtual Art Show and purchase a piece of art: It’s happening online right now! Click here for the OCCA’s online art show!
4) Sign your child up for our Online Summer Drama Club: An 8-week virtual experience. Click here to learn more or register now!
5) Make a one-time donation: You can donate at any time, in any amount. Click here to make a one-time donation!
6) Make a recurring donation: Did you know? You can pledge an ongoing/monthly donation to the OCCA. Click here to make a recurring donation!
Thank you for supporting community arts on the Oregon Coast!