Backstreet Gallery, in partnership with Florence Events Center, is putting out a “call to artists” to enter art pieces to be exhibited in the FEC during March 2020. Hanging art, we well as 3-D art for the locked display case, is welcome. Up to three entries per artist will be accepted with a $10 charge for the first entry and $5 for each additional one.
Two independent artists will judge the exhibit. Best of Show and People’s Choice winners will have a one months how at Backstreet Gallery. Ribbons are awarded for first, second, third place and honorable mention. The jurors are:
Jim Buck, www.buckshot.com
Geoffrey McCormack, www.mcsurf.com
Important Dates and Information:
1. Entry forms due Feb 20th
2. Forms available at Backstreet Gallery, 1421 Bay St. Florence or online on our website
3. Deliver completed forms to Backstreet Gallery, 1421 Bay St. Florence OR 97439.
4. Deliver artwork to Florence Events Center, Tuesday, Feb 25th, 10 am – 12 noon/
5. 3-S space is limited and must fit in the FEC Gallery case
6. RECEPTION: March 4, 5-7 pm is open to the community with refreshments. Please invite your family and friends.
7. Artwork will hang from Feb 25 to March 30, 2020
8. FEC retains a 25% commission for any artwork sold
9. Artwork must be picked up March 30, 10 am – 12 noon.
10. See Contract, Submission Forms and Hanging Instructions for more details.
Contact for additional info: Meredith Draper (email@example.com) or Caroline Estill (firstname.lastname@example.org).